Natural deodorant for kids
Your best natural choice (and the safest)
Many cosmetics on the market today are filled with harsh chemicals. It’s normal to have health and safety concerns about which deodorant or antiperspirant is the best option, especially if it’s for your kids. DIADIE natural deodorant kids is a gentle natural formula, that is free from preservatives, and other potentially-irritating ingredients; it’s a perfect choice for your kids.
DIADIE natural deodorant Kids
Here’s what you need to consider to keep them healthy and safe.
Here, you'll find your main questions answered:
Aluminum FREE ✅
DIADIE natural deodorant kids allows the breathability of the skin without clogging pores
WHAT? DIADIE natural deodorant kids is the healthiest, safest choice! for your little one’s skincare and protection.
It is imperative to take care of their personal appearance and hygiene; we are responsable for that, we are their parents! What better way than with 100% natural ingredients, that will allow an adequate breathability, without clogging their pores.
Know the ingredients, (listed on the label), which are simple, easy to pronounce, and surely know them on a daily basis.
At DIADIE, we made a perfect mixture: we will offer you the best mix of natural ingredients that give your children the protection needed, without any risk of endocrine disruption, by using only natural ingredients in combination with essential tea tree oil and vitamin E, that will help you take care and nourish their skin, without skin irritation or, clogging pores: and that´s how our kids deodorant is born!
HOW? Fighting the positive gram bacterias which are responsible for that stenchful smell.
Our natural deodorant kids ingredients claims antibacterial properties; its an alcohol-free stick-bar deodorant which glides on very easily, prevents bacteria development, which is responsible for BO; this means not only does it neutralize the bad smells, but fights against it, because it reduces the decomposition processes on the skin which is responsible for the B.O. formation, but without attacking the skin flora. Less bacteria = less smell.
It's a homemade process, adding and mixing all natural ingredients in low flame, while continue whisking until there is a well combined mixture and then poured into the container. Formulated without: aluminum, mineral oil, talc, silicones, alcohols, parabens, sulfates, and phthalates (potentially-irritating ingredients).
We share the best natural deodorant kids along with valuable tips to help you make the healthiest, safest choice!
kids and teens:
What to do...?
Best natural alternative for kids:
DIADIE natural deodorant kids
Natural Deodorant kids
DIADIE Natural deodorant kids
NO harsh chemicals
Safest way to Buy directly to your home
no harsh quemicals
DIADIE Natural deodorant kids
🔥When is the perfect age to use it...?
When your child reaches adolescence, their body changes. So, when you notice that familiar sour scent of body odor (B.O.) coming from their pits, rest assured: This is normal. The onset of puberty brings the hormonal changes associated with the development of B.O. It’s really more about when puberty starts than actual age." That tends to show up first for girls (about 8 to 11 years old), than it does for boys (about 9 to 14 years old). Typically, you'll begin to notice more pronounced BO. after activity. When this happens, many parents start to think about offering deodorant to their kids.
In DIADIE you can find an easy-to-apply deodorant and have one less thing to worry about (avoid sprays or messy pastes).
They grow up in a flash! In the blink of an eye they left kindergarten; from dressing them up to them choosing their own clothes, you will realize suddenly they don´t ask for help to reach for some toys, and before you know it, they have gone from childhood to adolescence = PUBERTY.
The World Health Organization (WHO) defines puberty at age of 10. The reality is that every kid is different; there are kids, without a doubt, start early (8 ó 9 years old) just when apocrines glands start functioning.
The sweat is a liquid segregation composed by 93% of water; so perspiration consists almost entirely of water, in which minerals are dissolved, helps regulate body temperature.
Since birth, humans have Ecrine glands to produce sweat to maintain our body temperture in balance and just starting puberty we develop other glands which are Aprocrine , those make our sweat secretion oily in order to help create accurate environment to feed bacterias.
⚡️But still,.... did you know that sweat on its own has no smell (good or bad)?
The bacteria community who lives in our underarms feed on our secretions causing it to decompose sweat and then develop an unpleasant odor.
Not everyone smells the same, because it depends on:
Hygiene (personal care)
Genetics. Family background. For example hyperhidrosis
Keep them healthy and safe
choose the best alternative for them
¡Don´t clog pores with antiperspirants!
Fight against bacterias🦠
Antiperspirant, no matter the brand, uses aluminum to block sweat ducts from producing sweat.
DIADIE natural deodorant kids works differently. Made with a blend of natural ingredients, including tea tree oil, it helps prevent odor-causing bacteria from forming on the skin.
¿Deodorant Vs Antiperspirant?
First it is important to understand that there's a difference between a deodorant and an antiperspirant.
- The difference between natural deodorants: other commercial brands cover up B.O. while DIADIE attacks the bacteria that generates the B.O. and helps prevent it.
- The antiperspirant avoids sweating while deodorants avoids B.O.
- No Doctor nor Dermatologist will recommend an antiperspirant for your child. The scientific community recommends (if needed) a deodorant instead of an antiperspirant for kids. This makes DIADIE an excellent alternative for a deodorant for your kids.
- It is always recommended, (nearly in every cosmetic product) before directly applying on the armpit try small sample in your hand to check there is no allergic reaction or rash.
- The natural deodorant for kids that DIADIE offers complies with all the previous points mentioned in order to protect your child's skin and at the same time fight against B.O. Choose DIADIE natural deodorant kids.
- FACT: there has been some association between aluminum salts and diseases like breast cancer.
- SAFETY: to be as safe as possible, consider formulas without aluminum, parabens, triclosan, and artificial dyes.
- DIADIE natural deodorant kids is truly free from harmful ingredients like: aluminum, triclosan, parabens, and artificial dyes.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.